Nothing says summer fresh garden like Gazpacho, a cold Spanish soup of garden fresh vegetables and bread.
A few ingredients fresh from the garden or farmers market, a bit of peeling and chopping and there you have it…gazpacho.
Food processor or a sharp chef’s knife to finely chop all ingredients
6 red and yellow tomatoes
3 red and yellow peppers
2 garlic cloves
1 medium purple onion
1 small bunch cilantro
- Peel, seed and chop cucumber
- Peel, seed and chop tomatoes
- Peel and smash the garlic
- Pick over the cilantro to remove any damaged or dead leaves. Use only leaves, reserve stems for another recipe.
- Put all items into food processor and pulse until desired consistency is reached.
Pour into glass and enjoy. Store is covered glass jar in refrigerator. Eat within a day or two.